Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simply Magnolia's Brother and Sister



These two adorable siblings are colored with Distress Inks. Edwin is in Pine Needles, Dried Marigold and Walnut Stain. Tilda is wearing Worn Lipstick and Barn Door with Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo. Thei skin is Tea Dye with a touch of Worn Lipstick on the cheeks.

I used My Minds Eye 'Alphabet Soup' DP and the ribbon is from our local Michaels craft store. I used Verve sentiment  with dies from Spellbinders and Papertrey Ink.

This card was easy and fast to make but the paper makes it fun.

10 comments:

  1. Although you mentioned easy and fast, but it sure look wonderful with that "Easy and Fast". Beautifully arranged and color coordination :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    Love the papers you have used :o)
    Great painting too!
    I can't believe it was 'that' fast to make!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Kelly! Pretty papers and colors!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is so sweet Kelly! I Really love what you did with distress inks. lovely colors and papers too!
    Hugs, iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelly nice job coloring -- well I guess I should have said painting - well done my friend!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, you did a great job on this card inside and out! Your paper is fabulous and you've brought out it's colors perfectly with your distress ink coloring. Very sweet card!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooo CUTE! I just adore this image and your card is wonderful, Kelly!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tooo cute Kelly!!! You did a great job and Tilda and Edwin look sooo happy together. Ah, true love :)
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Delightful paper! Love how bright the card is.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute cute. I think this is one of my favorite stamps. You've done a wonderful job.
    Blessings to you~
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!