Sunday, October 16, 2011

I thought the morning sun would enhance the card since it is so Autumn and has the earths colors on it.  I am using the Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart again, and today as I told my husband, watch football hunny!!

 I have a mixture of companies on this card, Prima paper, Websters Pages accents, Mellissa Frances accents and everything is cut from the Cricut cartridge.

 The inside is a little plain as I had hurry for Church. I love going to church as we have a new Priest, he is true and faithful to God and the Bible, so hard to find them these days.
 Another card I made with the Art Philosophy Cartridge from Cricut, took me 2 minutes!  Cut out the 6x6 Webster Papers and attached the Webster Pages Ribbon and Stamped Happy Birthday with a Stamp from Close to My Heart, that is part of the cartridge and Done!

 Above shows the card open and below is the backside. It is all paper.

Thank you for your sweet comments, have a sunny Autumn Day
Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all that you've done on this awesome Tilda card. The flowers are striking to say the very least! You other card with the Webster's Pages is a delight! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Tilda. Love the cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiow your on a roll!!!!! Gorgeous projects Kelly!!!!! Absolutely delightful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been awhile since I have saved a card in my magnolia file for later reference but this one was just too awesome. I may need to pull out this stamp this week! TFS, it is so well done!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and warm coloring on this card Kelly. The design of this is so delightful and the combinations of your embellishments are so pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Kelly! Love the flowers on your Tilda card, just lovely!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful autumn card with this lovely Tilda! I love the layout and the soft colors.
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card.. I love the colors and flowers;}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. The dp and the colors you used create a certain serenity that I love.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!