Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Sea a Girly Tilda With A Anchor

I really love the Magnolia papers, the ships are so pretty so I thought I would make a girly card out of the pretty Magnolia papers.

She is colored in Copics and I used white paint to brush the right side as well as some of the card edges.  The magnolia doohickey is tucked under Tilda and a Spellbinders die.  The sentiment is from LOTV and the florals are Melissa Frances and WOC.


Here is a closeup of the pretties and bling in the corner.


There is some bling so I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thank you and have a great day!
Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Kelly this is as sweet as can be! Love the white washed blue sky against the softest pink matting! Gorgeous in every detail...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kelly, I love the papers and your design. A gorgeous creation. Thank you so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY Kelly this sure is another beauty!! Love those colors and details!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kelly, this is adorable, I love the colors so much., and all the lovely details. very beautiful Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love the design. Your Tilda looks so cute, too! The papers are really wonderful! It's a delightful card!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Kelly - you do make the prettiest cards and the colors are so pretty together. love all the details Kelly - it is amazing what all you do with your cards!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and bright coloring on this image Kelly. Your DP is so cute of a pick to go along with this image. Pretty design :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Great details and the DP is perfect for this image.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love your card design.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card !! I love it Kelly.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!