Saturday, January 5, 2013

a Die for a Sketch Challenge #8

Good Morning Everyone!  We have another really fun sketch to do at 


Our sponsor this month is WHIMSY STAMPS
Here is the card I created for the sketch


I used Whimsy Stamps postage sentiment stamp on hearts created with Papertrey Ink dies.


The XOXOXO is a die cut from Papertrey Ink and it lays over MME papers.  The corner dies are from Whimsy Stamps.


On the inside are Papertrey Ink dies, hearts and XOXO  and a Spellbinders heart die.

I thought this was a fun sketch to do and you should go on over to our challenge at 
and give this a try.  You need to use one die on the sketch.
Our Sponsor is giving away a fabulous prize to the lucky winner!

Thank you for participating and go create!
Kelly 

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card!! I love the yellows with the X's and O's. A very inspiring card. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card, Kelly! So beautiful on the inside too! Wonderful dies!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, what a stunning card. And the dies are really awesom.
    Have a nice weekend !!

    Hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, this is lovely, and I love your use of dies! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well! I see my good friend Lisa is following you and when she says gorgeous she means gorgeous. And I it is truly special. Your gift as design will not be ignored. Now it is time for another fashion model - Fabulous that was - do you know see the man that is standing behind the lady. ?
    XO to you kid -- Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay let me try this again - Well I see my good friend Lisa is following you and when she says gorgeous she means gorgeous - your creation is truly special. Your gift at designing will not be ignored. Now it is time for another canvas --- you are most talented with your fashion models. I hope by now you see the shadow of the man standing behind your sexy lady.
    XO me

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I would have glady traded Tilda cards, but mine is for a little girl that is having a benefit tomorrow....sooo sad when little ones are diagnosed with uncurable things....: (

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is a great design Kelly! Great inside and out!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card Kelly and I like the colour scheme you used. For whatever reasons, this sketch caused me major problems but you easily cased it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! I love your take on the Sketch Kelly. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly, thanks for your lovely Inspiration, it has it's very personal charm.

    Thanks also for your lovely commetn on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. An elegant card Kelly and a very beautiful colour scheme and design too. I always love how you work with different company's products in such imaginative ways. Hugs, Chris.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!