Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Western Chipboard Tags

Hello everyone!!
I have been working with the most awesome chipboard at The Southern Ridge Trading Company.  I want to share with you some tags I made, they are fun and cute!!  The chipboard tags are located here in the store.  The Window Chipboard is found here in the store.


I glued paper and TH tags to the chipboard and then distressed them with Vintage Photo.  The steer skull is Frantaged in Shabby white and Vintage blue.  I added a metal cross piece from a necklace my daughter had and a 3 from Prima.

Here is the backside of the above tag using TH chit chat words on top of a paper tag and cheesecloth.



This tag is left natural and I edged it with Distressed Inks Vintage Photo.  Then I glued on a very old piece of crocheted lace and then the chipboard window and heart to the top.  The wagon wheels are Frantaged in Bronze.

Below is the backside of the tag with a paper tag and TH chit chat words on it.  I did the twine to reflect barb wire.



Here is a sweet baby boy tag for a gift. I used paper and Magnolia Doohickey die Angel wings with a Prima light bulb.  The horseshoes are Frantaged in Copper.

Below it the backside of the tag with the TH chit chat words.  I mixed the Copper and Vintage blue Frantage for the horseshoes.


The Southern Ridge Trading Company has a blog for you to see what the design team is making with the different chipboard.  I hope you check it out here.  Also there is a Facebook page where you can share your creations here.  I hope you stop by the Southern Ridge Trading Company Store and purchase some of Karen's chipboard, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great week!
Kelly

9 comments:

  1. These are fabulous tags Kelly. So many gorgeous embellishments - cannot decide which I like best. Both very wonderful.
    Hope you are having a lovely week..
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kelly, you really have done these little tags justice - they are both fabulous, I really love the sentiment on the back of the first one and the papers on the second one are fantastic. Love them both, you have some wonderful ideas! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey country sista these tags are awesome! Great details on each one and I love the country style of course! Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are awesome, Kelly......all so different and unique, with your special accents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...Fantastic selection of Beautiful tags Kelly...I adore all the details & papers..Love them both...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic tags! all of them are gorgeos, but my fave is second one. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tags Kelly. I can't say which one I like the most, I love them all. beautiful details and designs. Hugs Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you are going around in circles with your new life going in a whole different direction!!
    You have been busy making fantastic tags!

    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful - front and back! Love the book text and those wrinkly distressed tags on the first one. I think the second is my favourite with the natural look, and those quirky wheels, and the beautiful lace and window frame... but they're all great!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!