Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Anything Goes with Magnolia Image

Hope your day is going well!
Winter is cool this time of the year but the sun shines everyday here so you feel like you are in 70 degree weather. I love that, soaking up the sun in a recliner, lol Time to get crafting!

Today's Midweek Magnolias new Challenge is
ANYTHING GOES WITH A MAGNOLIA IMAGE 


Bohemian Peony Tilda is colored with Distressed Inks and I used the new Valentine collection from  Pion designs.


I cut out some tags and butterflies from the Pion papers and used a few doohickeys to adorn the card. Not much is needed when you use Pion papers and a Magnolia Image as they make the card beautiful.


Please join us for the current challenge at Midweek Magnolias Challenge Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image.  Don't forget to visit my design team friends from Midweek Magnolias to see their lovely creations.  I will visit soon to see what you have created for our challenge.

Have a great day!
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous, K! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for your recent comment.
    I'm hoping to send you an actual email very soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!